8.10.08

4th place

Have you ever felt like you put in as much time and effort as everyone else around you but still end up coming in fourth place--just enough to get overlooked and to be unrecognized? Just out of reach of a gold, silver, or bronze, and lost in the shuffle?

I think it could be cool to focus on people who are often forgotten...

3 comments:

LonelyHeroes said...

Who wrote this?

LonelyHeroes said...

nevermind... i am an idiot

LonelyHeroes said...

some goals...

1. recognize who our audience is
age/geography/culture etc.

For me (Jason) I think we have a unique opportunity to be in the lives of people that are not seemingly impacted by the church.

2. Create opportunities with ourselves as a band to serve together.

3. Create the conversation. I think this conversation should first start out of our own stories and then move in to what the heart of the band. I really like the idea of us giving of ourselves for the bettering of other people. And taking this message and empowering others.

4. Find ways in which we can connect people to serve. Like miniNiceServes in a way.

5. Create ways in which we can also give back monetarily. What the system would look like. Pros and Cons.